LABEL QUALITY FOR YACHT CHARTER The Club of excellence
LYW does not seek quantity, but quality.
Access to be a LYW member depends on the sharing of an identical and common philosophy which describes us in 5 words: QUALITY, PROFESSIONALISM, PASSION, EXPERIENCE, SERVICE.
LYW wants to be the Quality Yacht Charter Label gathering a worldwide Hotels, Travel Agencies and Brokers network of members adhering to these principles to offer the best to their customers, and the ability to set up service quality standards to be found around the world with LYW.
SELECTION CRITERIA How to join LYW Network?
01/ First Step
- Charter broker with 5 years minimum experience.
- With "Charter-Broker" insurance for a minimum of 500,000 USD / Claim
- Fleet provided by Central Agency
- Crews all hold valid licenses.
- For each reservation a yacht charter agreement must be signed between the customer, the owner of the boat, the broker and the agent of the boat.
02/ Second Step
120 Points are inspected, ranging from crew qualification, to the general condition of the boat, safety on board, technical and aesthetic maintenance.
Verification that security visits have been made and validated by an accredited certification office.
Each LYW yacht member's application is presented to a committee of highly competent yachting professionals appointed for 5 years.
The committee reviews all requests from new members who have successfully completed the pre-selection and inspection stages.
Their criteria are essentially based on morality & service quality standards.